Friday, August 21, 2009

Not Afraid To Get Dirty

Sierra asks to go play in the irrigation down at the neighbor's house along with her friends that live there. okay. I thought she would probably come home wet....maybe a little grassy....but this?!

Don't ask me where they found the mud, but it looks like they had a wrestling match in it. And, check out that grin! You, go girl! Way to enjoy life...even when it gets a little dirty:)


3 comments:

Danielle said...

By the way, Justin kept asking for the "fast quad," and I told him we had to wait until you got back. Can we come back over and play on them? :)

Just Be us said...

What a little tom-boy! I love it! My teenagers think girls like that are so cool! Watch out ... the boys are going to LOVE her!

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

Wow! I hope that wasn't from a nice part of their yard. Jared hates it when kids walk through muddy parts of our yard and leave footprints.