Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Is Really Coming!

Okay, so it seems real now. We decorated our tree yesterday and our stockings are hung. We are enjoying yummy treats from good friends (I can feel a couple extra pounds already). Christmas music is playing in our home. I am lovin' it!

































2 comments:

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

I always end up decorating the whole thing myself. My kids get bored about 1/3 of the way through putting the branches on the tree. And when we had a real tree they got bored about 1/3 of the way through putting up the lights. Next year I'm buying a pre-light tree (our fake one had to be resurrected this year but I doubt it will make it another) so maybe I'll at least get help for 1/2 of the decorations. :) Or I'll just borrow your kids.

Just Be us said...

What cute stockings, Cath! You didn't make those did you? Cuz they look professionally done. And your tree! Is it real? It looks like its a real tree! I love the smell of real trees, but we always end up just using our artificial one. The kids look adorable! Great Photos! Speaking of ... I got your Christmas card in the mail today and I LOVE THE PICTURE!!! You guys look so gorgeous in it and the color cordinated outfits ... you can tell your a photographer! Mine are coming! I'm so late this year!