1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. The lazy side of me would like to do bags and I guess I do sometimes for adults, etc. But, the kids have gotta have wrapping paper....way more fun!
2. Real tree or Artificial? We did artificial for years, but last year I got Todd switched back to Real. woohoo!
3. When do you put up the tree? Ummm, too late, unfortunately. It was put up last Sat, and it's still waiting to be decorated.
4. Do you like eggnog? Oh yea. Anything that is fattening is guaranteed to be good!
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Have you not heard that I have NO long term memory? Well, I do remember a sweatshirt that a cute boy gave me as a teenager with some jelly bellies. I must've liked that sweatshirt an awful lot cause I ended up marrying that blonde stud!
6. Hardest person to buy for? The previous mentioned hunk of love. He always buys what he wants...even if it's two weeks before his bday or Christmas. argh!
7. Easiest person to buy for? All my kids. There is always something they are wishin' for.
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, my parents bought it for us a few years back.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. But, now that you mention it, I gotta learn how to email 'em. great idea!
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Really?! Like I'd mention it even if I did remember it. The giver might read my blog. But, I really don't remember one.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch, I guess. It's hard not to get emotional when they start singing at the end.
12. When do you start shopping? Middle of December.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Hope not.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the goodies everyone drops off:).
15. Lights on the tree? Colored and white. Love the lights!
16. Favorite Christmas song? I love Christmas music :) It's one of my Favorite parts. Mary, DId
you know? O, Holy Night, O Come All Ye Faithful. Handel's Messiah. I could go on and on. Love all the fun Santa songs too.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Probably not. Maybe if I started singing the song.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Growing up it was one on Christmas Eve night at my Grandparents' (and now it's at my parents' house) and the rest on Christmas morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? nothing. love it all.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I stick with the traditional red and green. (I'm too cheap
to buy new colors/decorations every year).
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I can't think of something specific. I enjoy it all.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I'd like to say "nothin' ". I got it all. Cause I do -as far as family, friends, health, and happiness, etc. But, I always have something on a wish list too. Maybe that's where my kids get it. So, this year, it has to do with my photography:)



1 comment:
The tree IS real! I knew it! So lucky! Enjoy it. That was fun to read about Todd's sweatshirt gift to you. Was that in highschool or Jr. High? Cuz I knew you two were an item in Jr. High before I moved to your Highschool, too. And Cath, your not alone: I can't remember things too long ago, either!
Post a Comment