Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bare Bums

The 3 Potty trained cousins showed off their newly acquired skills by watering the grass at the same time. Jonathan won the Fastest Pee Job Award. Jackson won the Best Tilted Hips Award. And, Weston won the contest for the Farthest Shot and for the Longest Lasting Squirt. Way to go Wes:). Gotta love it!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Okay, that is just hilarious! Justin recently learned to stand and pee and is quite impressed with himself. Now I'm going to have to start wiping down all the sides of my toilet every day. Eek.

Jami said...

OH my! That is so funny. Boys are just so great! I would almost rather my boys pee in the backyard than in the toliet...HELLO, I with Danielle, I don't want to be wiping down my toliet everyday.

Grandma Beanie said...

Too cute for words. Those are some cute bums.

Just Be us said...

This is such a cute picture! As a mom of all boys I relate and I love that you captured it!

D said...

Yeah, we just have to get Jonathan to learn how to pee in the grass without stripping off his pants and underwear.

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

Should we be concerned they have suckers in one hand? :)

Laura said...

Oh. my. goodness! Too funny. I can't believe you caught that! And Jan's comment made me laugh out loud!