Monday, December 15, 2008

Awesome Date Night

Last Thursday night, we had a good ol' fashioned date night. It was a blast! Five couples headed out to South Mountain for some horseback riding and dinner. It was a full moon and so we rode by moonlight up in the mountains, seeing some beautiful views of the city lights as we went along.
We rode to the Tbone Steakhouse where we enjoyed a delicious cowboy dinner while the horses were tied up to hitching posts in the back. When we finished, we got back up into our saddles and headed home. It was so fun and there was such a beautiful view. Plus, we had great company. :)

Jason, Megan, Randy, and Arloa (with horse Baylee).


Todd, Catherine, and horse Trigger.




Cindy, Bobby, and horse Roxie. Cindy was our entertainment....singing some Christmas songs until she got them stuck in my head for the entire ride!



And Dusty the horse, Tammi, Clay the horse, and Greg.
We had a wonderful time and can't wait to do it again!





3 comments:

Danielle said...

Ewww, no one wants to see you guys holding hands. Get a room.

Allen and Terri said...

Cool sounds like such fun. When Allen and I ride I sing too and he just laughs, too cold to ride at night right now but I just love the idea, gotta try it!! Catherine you look so much like your mom, just beautiful!
Love ya. Terri Alice:)

Just Be us said...

How fun! Sounds like a blast! I love the photos!