Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Wes was "Bob the Builder" this Halloween. He definitely wanted to be something non-scary. And, the hand-me-down dragon suit from Zane was tooooo scary for Wes. Luckily, Mom found a "Bob" at the local child's thrift store for a few bucks. (Yes, there were a few houses that Wes wouldn't go up to cause they were "tooo scary"). For some odd reason, Wes was excited about the fire hydrants on the streets. The first one he asked what it was. Then, he was sure to excitedly point out the following ones. I think he's been hanging out with Cash (our dog) too much.








Zane was Dash from The Incredibles. Although most people thought he was Mr. Incredible cause of his muscles. He quickly corrected them. He was Dash...and so he quickly ran from house to house. He would get two houses in for every one of Wes'.




Luckily, my camera was able to catch him in his supersonic speed.


Check out those nails!



And....the red eyelashes. What a bad girl she is.


This devil has some attitude!



Time to get the goods! (They are knocking at my dear friend Sheree's house. She was the other counselor in the primary presidency with me for four years. love the smile she always has. love her!)


Beau, Wes, and Zane were ready for some fun! We started at Sam and Lani's house and ended up there too. We didn't get home till well after 10pm.



One of our friends (Greg & Jenny) put on a party for their son and all the tweens. Sierra had a great time. Here she is with Jessica and Ivy. This is one time when the red eye is perfect for the picture. She makes a pretty devil!


More friends with Sierra - Baylee, Abbey, Maddie, Jayne, and Hannah.




The party included good food, trick or treating, and guitar hero.
Here, Tate and Parker are rocking out!



Not only did Sierra party with the tweens at Parker's house, but at the end of the night she went through a haunted maze that Abbey's dad put on for all those girls.



We had a great Halloween. Lance is not in any of the photos cause he's off at the Dunes with his friend, Trevor. We covered some good distance with the little boys and filled up their buckets. We all slept in till 8am this morning. And, as soon as the cereal was gone, candy was in their mouths.






Hopefully the walking we did last night burned off all the food and candy I ate last night. NOT! (Three different homes in the neighborhood hosted parties...and I ate something at all three of them:).

6 comments:

Grandma Beanie said...

The kids look so good! I can tell everybody had a great halloween. Thanks for the pictures!

D said...

Too cute! Jonathan is sitting here loving looking at these blogs! Love the comment about Wes and fire hydrants :) And about Zane's supersonic speed! You are too funny. Sierra is getting so big, too! Crazy how fast time goes by. I was going through some old pictures the other day and Sierra was wearing that Cinderella dress that is now too small for Rachel, and it is hard to believe how quick time goes by.
Love all the pictures!

Danielle said...

Oh so very cute! And Sierra is in high heels? My, she's growing up!! LOL about the Wes, Cash and the fire hydrants. And someone Zane being dressed up as Dash seems so fitting-- he's got the personality for it. :)

Anonymous said...

How great are those costumes!!! Your kids have really cute little poses in their costumes! Your boys know how to get their "groove on"! Never a dull moment!

Just Be us said...

What ADORABLE kids!!!!! They look so cute in their costumes, Cath! k, so Wes: What a cute dancer! And he looks so cute as Bob the Builder! And the fire hydrants! What a crack up! Zane: He is so dang cute! Dash is a way cute costume and I love that he was dashing from one house to the next! Very cute dancer, too!
Sierra: Love the nails! And she really is the CUTEST devil I've seen! And HOLY SMOKES! She is growing up so fast! Very cute girl!
I miss seeing photos of Lance (YOU and Todd, too) but I understand as my older boys were off to parties and I didn't even get a shot of Lorin!

slid said...

Hey, I didn't know you took a photo of me when I answered the door! I guess I'm famous now. :) Love your blog and I must say, you have the most adorable kids. I especially like the video of Wes and Zane dancing - too funny!