Monday, March 1, 2010

Walking in Water

I'm really not sure how the idea came about. But, somehow, Todd and the boys thought it would be cool if you could walk through the pool on the stilts, thereby not getting wet. So, Todd, not even changing his clothes yet from church, decides to show the boys how to do it.





Imagine the shock as he realized the resistance from the water was too much to push the stilts through. Imagine the shock to his body as he landed in the ice cold January water. Too funny! I still laugh just looking at his expression. So glad I was smart enough not to try it. Needless to say, the boys decided not to try it either after Todd's failed attempts. Smart boys.... they must take after their mother:).

I didn't get the first one taped. too bad. It was the funniest. But, since he was already wet, Todd attempted it a few more times. Cash didn't seem to mind the cold water at all.


No comments: