Sunday, June 7, 2009

Life on the Street....Sesame Street, that is

So, back in May, my friend, Shala, and I took our two toddlers to see Sesame Street up on stage. I was excited. But, I wasn't sure what Wes would think of it since he is deathly scared of costumed characters. We walked in as the show was starting. I felt a little hesitation when he eyed the stage, but I pulled him along. As he sat to watch the show, I think he felt safe since those characters were a good distance away up on stage.
Here's Wes and Macey during the break. He was being a little silly and not holding still very well.

When I tried again for a better pic, he had to roll his eyes. OH, he's a goofball just like his brother, Zane. Or is he doing the teenager eye roll from his brother Lance? Hmmmm.


I know....he doesn't look too thrilled here, but he did seem to like to wave hi to the characters. The characters would sometimes come down into the audience....just to the first few rows, thankfully.



He's getting a bit more enthusiastic in his wave.




And, again.






I had to get a close up here. He kind of has that pagent wave.






Anyways. We had a great Mom n Wes morning out. Loved the show. It was probably a good thing to do with him to help get rid of that fear of his. Maybe next time, we'll see Diego or Bob. Hopefully, Shala and Macey will be up for it too. We had a great time with them!






1 comment: