....Your day starts off like this.
Now, let me preface this by saying Weston has been doing a great job as far as his potty training is concerned. I would say that he's done. I can't remember the last time he had an accident. He wears pull ups at night, but he wakes up dry. Of course, we are still working on the aiming while under pressure issue, hence the reason why I encourage him to pee in the grass most of the time instead of inside in the toilet. He does use the toilet sometimes, but I prefer to be close by to be able to see if and where I need to wipe up....like if I need to wash the shower curtain again.
So, back to first thing this morning. I come in to find him sitting on the toilet. Oh, he's going #2 on the toilet. "Good job for keeping your underwear dry and clean!!!" But, my praise was spoken a bit too hastily.
Next thing you know he's peeing, not pooping. And, he's still sitting on the toilet, not standing up facing it. So, of course, it's shooting straight out all over the place. Not a good way to start the day. ARGH!
But, wait, there's more. And, by that, I mean THERE'S MORE!!!
As I kneel down to start wiping the pee up (after reminding him to aim "it" down when he's sitting on the toilet) I, all of a sudden, feel myself getting squirted in the head. In.my.hair.
Yea, there was definitely "more". It is going to be a bad day when you start it off by getting shot in the hair with pee.
I guess it was at least convenient that I had not taken my shower yet.
*on a side note, I still had a good day, ....luckily:) and I learned to make sure he's done before I get anywhere near him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh my goodness. That's hilarious. And that is why I've taught Justin to make sure it is pointed down. He sits to pee all the time and I don't have to worry about wiping down the shower curtain (besides the fact that our shower curtain is a long way from the toilet!).
After thatI'm sticking with the potty chair or Jackson facing backwards on the toilet for a while. :)
That is yucky!! hey will you do me a favor and ask: Michelle, Sean, and Sterling, if I can be invited to their blog? Thanks, Terri :)
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! You poor girl! Sounds like your just too quick to clean up! Your a great mom! I admire ya!
Post a Comment