
Every year, my kids ask me to dress up for Halloween. "What are you going to be, Mom?" I nicely let them know that Halloween is for kids. Kids dress up. period. Meet our friends, Cindy and Bobby, who made me look like a liar to my kids. They put on a Halloween party for adults....and we were told that we HAD to wear a costume in order to attend. And, so the fun began. I haven't worn a costume in a good 25 years!

Kevin and Julie won first place for best costumes for couples. Jim and Jenni below were a close runner up though. I won't say what Kevin had in his pocket to really "play the part"...which is probably what insured his winning.

Everyone agreed. We now think even MORE highly of Jim for wearing this costume. It takes a special man to wear a costume like that.

Todd and I had a great time. Good Food. Good Friends. Shoot, I have to admit even the dressing up was fun.

I suddenly became much more of a baseball fan:) Love this guy!

They had a pumpkin carving activity also. Todd carved the one on the left with the green nose!
It was just like we were kids again. Kids with a bit more weight and wrinkles on top of it:)
2 comments:
I wanna know what was in his pocket!
You guys look great! Halloween is a big deal here in our neighborhood! I'm glad you enjoyed dressing up and going to a party yourselves! Good for the soul!
Post a Comment