Okay, so my little sister "tagged" me (yea, I'm still trying to learn the blog lingo). I guess she thought that I should finally get around to writing in my own blog. I had set it up a couple weeks ago, but I had not written in it yet. I had decided that I would start a family blog so that we would have a family journal of some sorts. Plus, I find that I rather enjoy looking at everyone else's blogs. It's addicting in a strange sort of way. Although, it's probably cause others are blessed with the ability to write well. I'm not a writer. Let's just get that out now. I'd rather take a math test. But, I am going to try for my family's sake since I have a horrible memory. Bear with me.
So, here are my five simple pleasures:
1. Ice Cream....never get tired of it... even when I worked at Baskin Robbins back in my ol' high school days. There's always a new flavor. Pralines N Cream, Baseball Nut, a variety of Chocolates. Yum. I think I'm salivating now.
2. Being with Todd....even if it's just hanging out. I probably don't give him enough "space" but he was the one that married a tomboy that enjoys all the same things that he does. So, of course, I always want to tag along. What can I say? He still makes my heart flutter.
3. Loping on my horse, Cherokee. Talk about feeling free...yea, I know, how cliche. But, have you tried it?
4. Photography. I could spend hours taking pictures and even more hours editing/playing with those pics in Photoshop.
5. Shopping. My mother raised me to be frugal with my money, but I still love buying something new. It feels so good. It's just gotta be at a great price to give me even more of a high.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Yea, Catherine!!!! Welcome to the blogging community!! I can't wait to watch your children grow up through pictures and fun (or crazy) stories!! I love the picture of you and Todd. You guys are such a gorgeous couple! love ya!!
Your blog is so cute Catherine! I love the pictures along the side. They look amazing!
I almost put ice cream as a simple pleasure. Thanks to Caleb we always have plenty at home, though unfortunately it doesn't stick to his butt and thighs like it does mine!
Great first post. I look forward to many, many more!!
Woo hoo Catherine! Welcome to the insanity of blogging! I love your pictures, you most certainly have a talent with the camera!
Gorgeous layout! I'm jealous! I'm so glad you started this. Very fun!
Your blog looks GREAT! Good job. I'm excited that you joined the blogging world. It IS definitely addicting. My favorite pic on this whole blog is Wes asleep on his quad, SO cute.
Where is Lance's helmet?!
I love icecream too.
Post a Comment